St. Patrick’s Day Cocktails
Below are a number fun cocktails that are ideal for St. Patrick’s Day and spreading Irish cheer!
Mocha Fudge & Irish Stout Float
- 8 oz Guiness Draught
- 1 scoop coffee flavored ice cream
- 1 tbsp chocolate dessert sauce
- Chocolate shavings, sprinkles or cocoa powder
- Scoop ice cream into tall glass, cover with chocolate syrup and then carefully pour over the stout. Watch out, it will be foamy. Garnish with your choice of chocolate shavings, sprinkles or cocoa powder…or all three!
- Combine all ingredients in a tall glass full of ice.
- Mix well and garnish with a slice of lemon.
- 2 oz Hendricks Gin
- ½ oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 oz soda water
- 6 cucumber slices
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Fill low ball glass with ice.
- Add gin and lime juice, then stir to combine.
- Add cucumbers, then top up with soda water.
- Top with ground black pepper and garnish with a slice of lime.