Black Lagoon Sangria
- 1, 750mL bottle of Apothic Dark
- 1, 750mL bottle of Rossignol Blueberry Wine
- 2 cups blackberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 4 black plums, sliced
- 2 cans San Pellegrino Blood Orange Soda
- Sliced plums or sliced blood orange for garnish
- Add everything into a pitcher and mix with a large spoon.
- Cover and Refrigerate for at least 24 hours (Tip: the longer it sits the darker the plums become).
- Serve with lots of the marinated fruit and a slice of plum or orange.