The Please Drink Responsibly Contest is being held by the PEI Liquor Control Commission to promote Canada’s Low Risk Drinking Guidelines.
1. The contest is open to all persons who reside in Prince Edward Island and are nineteen (19) years of age or older (each a “Contestant”) except for employees of the PEI Liquor Control Commission and their immediate families.
2. The purchase of any event ticket from the Charlottetown Eastlink Arena Box Office is required in order to qualify for entry into the contest. Contestants may then enter the Contest (create an “Entry”) by completing the Please Drink Responsibly online entry form on the PEI Liquor website and correctly answering that month’s drink responsibly question. One entry per each event ticket which is only valid for the month in which it was purchased.
3. The contest runs from September 2017 to August 2018, and at end of each month two random (2) draws will be made to select two (2) winners of the monthly prizes. The total value of the 24 prizes is approximately $1,400.
4. The monthly prize list: Two (2) winners drawn end of each month:
- September – Charlottetown Islanders tickets (2) for October 21st Shawinigan Game
- October – Churchill Arms $50 Gift Cards
- November – Charlottetown Islanders tickets (2) for December 9th Gatineau Game
- December – Olde Triangle $50 Gift Certificates
- January – Island Storm VIP tickets (2) for February Game
- February – Island Storm VIP tickets (2) for March Game
- March – Papa Joe’s $50 Gift Cards
- April – Swiss Chalet $50 Gift Cards
- May – Montana’s Cookhouse $50 Gift Cards
- June – Piatto Pizzeria $50 Gift Cards
- July – Pilot House $50 Gift Cards
- August – Buono Mangia $50 Gift Cards
5. PEILCC will contact the Prize winners through the email address provided on the contest entry form. If it is not possible within a 48 hour period to contact the Prize winner the PEILCC will disqualify that Entry and randomly select another Entry as the winner.
6. Winners must provide valid government issued photo identification to claim their prize at the office of the PEILCC, 3 Garfield Street, Charlottetown, PEI.
7. The prize must be accepted as described and may not be transferred to another person prior to being awarded. PEILCC retains the right to replace the Prize with a different prize of equal or greater value if the original prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond PEILCC control.
8. The names of the winners upon receiving their Prize will be posted on the PEILCC website.
9. If for any reason and in the opinion of PEILCC the Contest is not capable of running as planned or the Contest is adversely affected by computer virus, fraud, technical failures or other causes beyond its control, PEILCC reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest without notice.
10. All Contestants agree to be bound by the rules of the Contest and release PEILCC and all parties associated with the Contest from any liability with respect to this Contest or any prize.
11. All decisions by PEILCC with regard to all aspects of this Contest are final.