Responsible Beverage Service Program
All licensees and their employees, 19 years of age and over, must be in possession of this training certificate prior to working in a licensed premise.
It’s Our Business
- It’s Our Business is an awareness program for servers, security and owner/managers of licensed establishments.
- It’s Our Business combines reliable information on the responsible service of alcohol to your patrons with techniques to ensure their safety both during and after their visit to your establishment. This is responsible service.
- It’s Our Business is a program required by law in order to serve alcoholic beverages on PEI.
Where Are These Seminars Held?
- It’s Our Business seminars are scheduled by the Culinary Institute of Canada, a division of Holland College, and take place at Holland College locations in Charlottetown and Summerside.
- It’s Our Business seminars are available to all licensed establishments on PEI.
- On-site training will be available to businesses with a staff of 20 or more employees.
- Online web training is also available through Holland College at It’s Our Business.
How Much Does It Cost to Take the Seminars?
- All participants: $35.00
- All participants receive a seminar manual and a Certificate of Training upon completion of the course & exam.
Is the Program Renewable?
It’s Our Business is renewable every five (5) years from the date of issue of the original certificate of training.
How Can I Find Out More?
For further information about the program or registration, please contact: email@example.com.