PEI Candied Salmon and Potato Salad
- 1 package PEI Candied Salmon
- 1 lb Baby PEI Potatoes, boiled
- 1 each PEI Apple, diced
- 1 cup Asparagus, cooked & chopped
- ¼ cup Hazelnuts, chopped & toasted
- 1 cup Arugula
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp PEI Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Grainy Mustard
- to taste Salt & Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Fresh Tarragon Leaves, removed from stems
- ¼ cup Pomegranate Seeds, to garnish
- Tear apart the pieces of PEI candied salmon and set aside.
- Combine PEI potatoes, apples, asparagus, hazelnuts, and arugula in a medium bowl; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, apple cider vinegar, PEI maple syrup, and grainy mustard. Season with salt & black pepper, and stir to combine.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss well to coat. Add salmon to salad; garnish with tarragon leaves and pomegranate seeds.
- Serve salad immediately and refrigerate any leftovers.
Pairs well with:
Rossignol Cranberry Delight