Crunchy Beet & Walnut Salad
Makes 6 servings.
- 6 cups arugula or spinach
- Juice and zest of 1/2 orange
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large raw beets, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 cup walnut halves
- ½ cup feta or soft goat cheese
- In a large serving bowl, make the dressing by whisking together orange juice and zest and olive oil. Season the dressing to your taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the greens and toss well to coat with the dressing. Top with beets, walnuts and crumbled cheese.