Elotes- Mexican Street Corn
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup finely crumbled cotija or feta cheese, plus more for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, plus more for serving
- 1 medium clove garlic, finely minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro leaves and tender stems
- 4 ears shucked corn
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Turn grill to 450F and preheat for 5 minutes.
- While the grill heats, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, cheese, chili powder, garlic, and cilantro in a large bowl. Stir until combined and set aside.
- When grill is hot, place corn directly on the grill and cook, rotating occasionally, until cooked through and charred a little bit on all sides, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer corn to bowl with cheese mixture and use a large spoon to evenly coat corn on all sides with mixture. Sprinkle with extra cheese and chili powder and serve immediately with lime wedges.