Grilled Steak With Herbed Butter
PREP TIME: 10 min
COOK TIME: 25 min
- 1 cup (240g) unsalted butter at room temperature
- ½ cup (120g) thyme, finely chopped
- ½ cup (120g) rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 shallots, finely diced
- 1 lemon, zested
- 4 thick cut (3 to 4 centimeters) rib eye steaks
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat BBQ to high heat.
- Combine butter, thyme, rosemary, shallots and lemon zest in a mixing bowl.
- Season steaks generously with salt and pepper and grill for 4 to 5 minutes a side for medium-rare.
- Transfer steaks to a cutting board, tent loosely with foil and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Top the steaks with the herbed butter and serve.
©2015-2016 Molson Coors Canada. For more Beer & Food pairings visit www.brewsandbites.ca
Pairs well with: