Maple Curry Salmon Skewers
- 2 Tbsp mild curry paste (patak’s works well)
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 lbs boneless skinless salmon, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 6 x 10-12 inch wooden skewers (soaked in water for at least 20 minutes)
- Cilantro and lime wedges for garnish
- In a medium bowl, mix together the curry, maple and lime. Add the salmon and toss well to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Thread the salmon onto the skewers and preheat your Grill or BBQ to 400F. Brush the grill and rub with a little canola oil to prevent sticking. Grill the salmon skewers for about 4 minutes on each side, until lightly charred. Serve right away with fresh cilantro leaves and lime wedges.