Maple Grilled Chicken
- 4 tbsp. (60ml) pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. (15ml) lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. (15g) chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tsp. (10g) minced fresh ginger
- ½ tsp. (3g) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. (5g) Kosher salt
- 4 boneless chicken breasts (500g)
- Whisk maple syrup, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, ginger, salt and pepper in a small, shallow dish.
- Add chicken and turn to coat with the marinade then cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat BBQ to medium heat.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade (reserving the marinade) and grill the chicken for about 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, pour the reserved marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Cook until reduced by about half, about 4 minutes.
- Generously baste the chicken with the reduced sauce and serve.
©2015-2016 Molson Coors Canada. For more Beer & Food pairings visit www.brewsandbites.ca