Moroccan Pumpkin and Chickpea Hummus
Makes 1 L / 10 servings
- 1 can drained chickpeas
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Juice and zest of one orange
- 2 Tbsp tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 Tsp EACH ground cumin, cinnamon, ground ginger, ground coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish: Pumpkin seeds, olive oil and ground cumin
- Puree everything except garnishes together in a food processor until very smooth.
- Adjust seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with a drizzle of olive oil, pumpkin seeds and ground cumin.