New PEI Potato Salad
- 3 lbs new white PEI potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 3 boiled eggs, sliced
- Handful each chopped fresh parsley, chives and dill
- Sprinkle of ground paprika
- In a medium saucepan, cover the potatoes with cool salted water and bring to a simmer.
- Cook 10 -12 minutes, until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Drain well and let cool completely.
- In a medium serving bowl, mix together mayo and buttermilk, then toss with the cooled potatoes.
- Top with sliced egg, then sprinkle on the fresh herbs and paprika.