Pork Bahn Mi Burger
Makes 4 Burgers.
- For the Patties:
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 Tbsp finely minced fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 egg
- For the toppings:
- Thinly sliced cucumber, carrot and red onion
- Cilantro leaves
- Hellman’s mayo mixed with a little siracha hot sauce (to taste)
- To make the patties, combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl until just barely mixed. Form into 6 x ½ inch patties and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Preheat one side of your grill at 450F for at least 10 minutes. Place the patties on the hot grill and cook for 5 minutes on one side, then flip and cook another 4 minutes, then remove to a cooler side of the grill.
- Reduce heat to 350F and grill buns until golden brown and crispy. Build your burgers as desired and enjoy!