Rosemary Grilled Lamb Chops
- 1 bunch rosemary
- 1 lemon, zested
- 4 cloves garlic
- ½ cup (125ml) olive oil
- 2 Racks of lamb
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- In a food processor, combine rosemary, lemon zest, garlic and olive oil and blend until it is a loose paste.
- Portion the lamb chops from the rack (slicing in between the bones). Place the lamb chops in a plastic bag and pour the rosemary paste in the bag.
- Shake the bag to coat the lamb chops with the marinade and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat BBQ to medium-high heat.
- Season lamb chops with salt and pepper and lightly coat with oil. Grill on each side for about 3 minutes for medium rare.
- Let lamb rest for 5-10 minutes and serve.
©2015-2016 Molson Coors Canada. For more Beer & Food pairings visit www.brewsandbites.ca