ATTENTION LICENSE HOLDERS – Bring Your Own Wine option in licensed Dining Rooms effective December 18, 2021.
1. Patrons may bring a commercially made bottle of wine into a licensed dining room.
2. Only commercially made wine may be brought in by the patron. The following formats are not eligible:
- Boxed wine
- Wine made in a ferment on premises facility (UVin)
- Homemade wine
3. Wine brought into the licensed dining room by a patron will be handed to staff holding a Responsible Beverage Server Certificate upon entry.
4. The bottle will be opened and served by staff holding a Responsible Beverage Server Certificate.
5. The remainder of a bottle brought into the licensed dining room or a bottle bought from the licensed dining room may be recorked by placing a cork in the bottle which is flush with the top of the bottle.
6. The owner of a licensed dining room may charge fees for service.
Full details on the above can be found in the Licensee Policy Manual.