In order to be considered for this license the requirements of a club include:
- has a clearly defined basis of membership and reasons for existence other than selling alcoholic beverages;
- is non-proprietary and is not operated for the pecuniary gain or personal profit of any member, officer or shareholder thereof;
- has an acceptable constitution and bylaws;
- is a body corporate;
- has not less than twenty members; and
- has for its objects definite purposes of a social, athletic, recreational, fraternal, benevolent, or patriotic nature.
The annual fee for a Club License is: $75.00 for a membership of one hundred or less, $150.00 for a membership of over one hundred, not over one hundred and fifty; $250.00 for a membership of over one hundred and fifty.