Pear, Gorgonzola & Walnut Flatbread
Makes 2 flatbreads. Serves 2 as a main course, or 8 as an appetizer.
- 1 package cooked naan bread (2 pieces)
- 1 ripe pear, cored and thinly sliced, about 1/8 inch thick
- 1/3 cup Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 425F. Lay naan on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Brush with olive oil.
- Divide pear slices between naan, then break gorgonzola into small pieces and place on top of pears.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until edges of naan are browned and cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Transfer to a cutting board and carefully cut each flatbread into 4 pieces. Drizzle with honey and enjoy!