Vodka, Mint & Watermelon Granita
Makes 1 ¼ L.
- 8 cups Diced Watermelon
- 1/4 cup Chopped Fresh Mint
- 1 Lime juice and zest
- 6 oz Stolichnaya Vodka
- In a blender, blend the watermelon cubes until completely liquefied. Add the mint, lime and vodka and pulse a few times to combine well.
- Pour into a 9-by-13-inch casserole dish, cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, scrape the granita with a fork to make ice shavings and spoon into a glass.
- Garnish with fresh mint and serve.