About PEI Liquor
The Prince Edward Island Liquor Control Commission regulates the sale of beverage alcohol under the authority of the Liquor Control Act. It manages the distribution of alcohol by:
- operating in a socially responsible manner;
- achieving the revenue goals of the Provincial Government;
- providing suppliers with controlled access to the marketplace on a fair basis from modern, attractive venues;
- encouraging responsibility and moderation in the consumption of beverage alcohol; and
- providing its employees with equality of opportunity and increased training programs that assist in the individual’s personal development and in the commission’s overall customer service strategy.
The Prince Edward Island Liquor Control Commission strives to be recognized as a truly superior retailer in Prince Edward Island. Through providing quality products, modern technology and increased services, we will achieve this. Being the provincial leader in relationships with our partners, customers, and suppliers is our goal. We will always strive for the best possible value for our customers, staff and other stakeholders.
Moderation – We promote responsible use as a way of life.
Quality Service – We take pride in the quality of our work. We strive for excellence in caring for our customers, suppliers and one another.
Continuous Improvement – As a retailer, we welcome change. We are committed to continuous improvements to all our services.
Integrity and Fairness – We take responsibility and are fully accountable for our actions, decisions and behavior. We meet our commitments and obligations to co-workers, customers and business partners. We are open, honest and fair.
Importance of People – We are committed to fostering a positive workplace that builds teamwork and mutual respect and encourages individual development.
Focus on Results – We are committed to getting the job done and improving our productivity levels.