Licensee Online Ordering
As of April 2019 there will be a new website to replace our current Licensee Online Ordering Program.
Our new website will require the Email Address that is associated with your business and your License ID to log in and order online.
Please provide us with this information by March 22, 2019 to ensure you are able to login to the new system in April.
The Prince Edward Island Liquor Control Commission is pleased to offer Licensee Customers a Licensee Online Ordering Program, known as The LOOP, which provides many benefits such as…
- convenience – being able to place your liquor orders on your own time, anytime, 24-7
- access to viewing and searching a list of products
- ability to see products newly listed or those being delisted at a savings
- checking product availability within your family of stores
- ordering alternate products
- seeing a running total of your order (final total must be confirmed by your store)
- checking on order status
- access to reporting functions such as an order history
- ability to save orders as templates as an additional timesaver
- ability to order product directly from monthly Limited Time Offers
- seeing product flags advising of such information as product availability
For more information contact: email@example.com