PEI Liquor COVID-19 Update
All 17 PEI Liquor corporate retail stores are open to the public.
The following PEI Liquor corporate retail stores have extended their store hours: West Royalty, Tignish, Stratford, Oak Tree, Montague, Granville, and Souris.
The extended hours for these stores are:
- Monday – Wednesday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday – Saturday 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Sunday 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
All other store hours will continue operating from 10:00am – 6:00pm Monday to Saturday.
In support of our ongoing commitment to the safety of our staff and customers, we are implementing numerous safety measures, which include the following:
- Outside and inside the store, customers are required to maintain a 2 metre distance from other customers and staff. There will be a security person outside to enforce social distancing and to control entry into the store.
- There will be floor markings to direct customers in an orderly manner throughout the store and to the point of sale area.
- Restricting the number of customers who can be in stores at once to ensure social distancing in the retail area.
- Customers are asked to please only handle products they intend to purchase.
- At the point of sale area, plexiglass shields have been installed to separate and maintain distance between the employee working on the cash from the customer using the debit machine to pay.
- Pay with debit or credit when possible to reduce handling of cash and pack your own reusable bag.
- Returns will not be accepted at this time.
- Gift cards will be available for purchase and redemption.
- After paying, customers are responsible to bag and transport their purchases. With large purchases customers may use any carts located in the store for help transporting to their vehicle then return them when finished. Employees will sanitize carts upon return.
- Sanitizer will be available for customers to use upon entering and exiting the store.
NOTE: A customer with a medical mask:
Please be patient with us when you are shopping, and don’t forget to practice social distancing. Also, please do not visit our stores if you are sick, in self-isolation or returning from travel outside of the province of Prince Edward Island.