Tourist Home License (past due)

You are renewing your license past the due date of June 1st, therefore you will be charged a 50% late fee.


Please enter a Business Name
SKU: N/A Category:


The holder of a Tourist Home License may sell and serve liquor upon the licensed premises to guests of the tourist home.

The PEILCC will consider a Tourist Home License if satisfied that:

  1. the premises have been designated as an inn, bed and breakfast, guest home or tourist home by an accommodations rating program recognized by the PEILCC;
  2. the premises has accommodations of not less than 3 rooms that are rented to the travelling public.

The annual fee for a Tourist Home License is $125.00 or $75.00 for 6 months.