Grilled Pineapple with Honey and Cinnamon
- Small pineapple, trimmed, cored and sliced ½ inch thick
- 1/4 cup honey
- Juice of 2 limes (depending on how juicy the limes are)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup vanilla ice cream for serving
- In a medium bowl, mix together the honey, lime juice, and cinnamon.
- Place the pineapple slices in the glaze and let marinate at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat grill to 350F.
- Place the pineapple slices on the preheated grill and cook on both sides until the glaze caramelizes, about 2 minutes per side. Make sure you keep the leftover glaze.
- To serve, place the pineapple slices on individual plates and top with a scoop of ice cream. Drizzle the remaining honey glaze over the top.