Hasselback Roasted Potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds petite gold potatoes
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley leaves
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup sour cream
- Preheat your oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a sharp knife, make crosswise cuts in each potato, about 1/8-inch apart, stopping about 1/4 inch from the bottom. Place the potatoes in a single layer, cut side up, onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into oven and bake until tender and crisp, about 45 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 4 tablespoons olive oil, chives, parsley and garlic; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve potatoes immediately, drizzled with olive oil mixture and topped with a dollop of sour cream.