PEI Cheese & Charcuterie Board
Impress your guests with this local cheese and charcuterie board.
- ADL Cheddar Marble
- Dairy Isle Old Cheddar
- Glasgow Glen Farm Herb & Garlic Gouda
- Cows Appletree Smoked Cheese
- Squeak-ies Cheese Curds Island Artisan Cheesehouse
Variety of salami, pepperoni, dry-cure meats, such as:
- Prosciutto (Italian dry cured ham)
- Capicolla (dry cure ham)
- Pepper Crusted Soppraessata (Italian dry salami)
Bread, crackers, fruit, condiments & garnishes:
- Arugula Mustard (*see recipe below)
- PEI Honeycomb
- Multi-grain bread and/or a variety of crackers
- Pickled onions & peppers
- Pumpkin seeds
- Whole Almonds
- Dried fruit such as Apricots
- Fruits such as pears, persimmons, apples
Yield: 1 cup
- 2 cups Arugula
- 1/3 cup Grainy Mustard
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp PEI Maple Syrup
- to taste Salt
- Place arugula into a food processor and pulse until finely chopped, scraping sides as needed.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until mixture is smooth; remove from food processor and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serve with your favourite charcuterie board items or in place of traditional mustard in your favourite recipes.