Sriracha and Honey Chicken Wings
Makes 2 lbs
- 1 x 2 lb box un-breaded chicken wings of your choice
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup honey, plus more for drizzling
- 1/4 cup Sriracha (Asian chile sauce)
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- honey and lime wedges for serving
- Prepare Wings according to package directions.
- While wings are cooking, prepare the sauce: Melt the butter in a small pot over medium heat. Add the honey, Sriracha, soy sauce and lime juice and stir until the mixture bubbles gently. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Carefully remove the wings from the baking sheet and transfer to a large bowl. Pour the warm sauce over the wings and gently toss to coat. Transfer the wings to a serving platter and drizzle with more honey; serve with lime wedges.