Turkey Ramen Bowl
Makes 2 bowls
- 3 cups homemade turkey or chicken broth
- 1 thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger-root
- 1 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 large eggs
- 1 package of instant ramen noodles (but not the flavor packet)
- 1 cup shredded cooked turkey
- Handful of mung beansprouts
- Handful of green onions to taste
- Siracha or other hot sauce to taste
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add eggs and cook 7 minutes. While eggs are cooking, make your ramen broth.
- Bring stock, ginger and soy to a simmer.
- When eggs are done cooking, remove with a slotted spoon and set aside to cool. Use the same boiling water to cook ramen noodles according to package directions. Carefully peel the boiled eggs and slice in half.
- Remove ginger from broth, then divide noodles and broth between 2 bowls. Top with beansprouts, green onions and egg halves. Add hot sauce as desired and enjoy!