Red Carpet Cocktails
The Negroni is one of the world’s indispensable cocktails, not too sweet and with lots of herbal and citrus notes.
- Combine Gin, Campari and vermouth in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and pour into a short glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a twist of orange peel.
This simple classic is elegant and easy to prepare. Be sure to use fresh lemon and a great quality gin.
- 2 oz Tanqueray 10
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp superfine sugar
- 4 oz club soda, chilled
- 1 thin lemon slice, for garnishing
- Drop a handful of ice cubes into a cocktail shaker and add the gin, lemon juice, and sugar.
- Shake until chilled, about 15 seconds.
- Pour into a chilled collins glass filled with ice cubes.
- 2 oz Bulleit Bourbon
- 1 oz Cointreau
- 1 tsp grenadine
- 1 tsp Rossignol Raspberry Festival
- 1 egg white (or 2 Tbsp pasteurized egg whites)
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and longer than usual to ensure the egg is completely mixed.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.