Autumn Apple Tonic
Makes: 1 cocktail
- 1.5 oz ounces apple cinnamon-infused Iceberg Vodka (see recipe below)
- 0.5 oz simple syrup
- 5 ounces tonic or sparkling water
- Rim a tall glass with cinnamon sugar.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Add apple spiced infused vodka and simple syrup.
- Top with Tonic or sparkling water.
- Garnish with apple slices and lemon.
To make apple cinnamon-infused vodka:
- 1 red apple
- 1 large cinnamon stick.
- 1 750 ml bottle of Iceberg Vodka
- Chop up the apple into large slices, by cutting the apple into eighths.
- Remove seeds from the apple.
- Pour vodka into a large container, bowl or jug with an airtight lid.
- Add apple slices and cinnamon stick
- Seal tightly and store in the fridge.
- Check on the vodka daily after 3 days and taste – leave in the fridge for a more intense flavour, up to one week.
Pairs well with Iceberg Vodka