This cocktail is easy to make ahead and is a great brunch pairing!
Makes 1 pitcher (4 glasses).
- 6 clementines, juiced or 2 cups prepared juice
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 2 limes, 1 juiced and 1 cut into slices, for garnish
- 6 oz (3/4 cup) Hornitos Reposada Tequila
- 2 Tbsp kosher salt + 2 Tbsp sugar, mixed together
- Combine the juice from the clementines, the juice of 1 lime and the simple syrup in a large pitcher. Stir to combine, then add tequila.
- Pour the salt and sugar mixture onto a flat plate.
- Dip the rims of 4 margarita glasses in water and then in the sugar mixture.
- Fill the glasses with ice and evenly distribute the margaritas among the glasses.
- Garnish with slices of lime or clementine and serve.