Cranberry Mint Mojito
Easy to make and a sure crowd pleaser, this cocktail is packed full of festive red cranberries and fresh green mint.
Makes 1 cocktail.
- 1.5 oz simple syrup
- Handful frozen cranberries
- 2-3 sprigs mint
- ½ oz lime juice
- 2 oz Captain Morgan White Rum
- 1 oz cranberry juice
- sparkling water
- lime wedges for garnish
- In a tall glass, muddle mint and lime together.
- Add in simple syrup, rum and juice.
- Fill with ice, then top up with sparkling water.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.