Direct Delivery to Consumer
Currently Butler’s PEI Liquor Agency Store and Cooper’s Red & White PEI Liquor Agency Store is offering direct delivery. The following PEILCC Licensed Manufacturers that are currently offering direct delivery are PEI Brewing Company, Upstreet Craft Brewing, Copper Bottom Brewing, Bogside Brewing, Evermoore Brewing, Lone Oak Brewing, Myriad Distillery, Red Island Cider, Riverdale Orchard, and Deep Roots Distillery.
See the list of PEI Liquor Agency Stores that are currently offering direct delivery below:
Butler’s Clover Farm and PEI Liquor Agency Store
1363 Main St, Murray Harbour, PE C0A 1V0
Call to order: 902-962-2526
Cooper’s Red & White and PEI Liquor Agency Store
Halliday Rd, Eldon, PE C0A 1A0
Call to order: 902-659-2931
See the list of PEILCC Licensed Manufacturers that are currently offering direct delivery below:
PEI Brewing Company
PEI Brewing Company Beers and Colliding Tides are available for free delivery.
Upstreet Craft Brewing
Place orders by phone: 902-894-0543
Delivery available to Charlottetown, Stratford and Cornwall.
Order online: upstreet.ca
Copper Bottom Brewing
Order online: www.copperbottombrewing.com/shop/
Delivered to your door within 1-2 business days. Minimum order for home delivery is $50 for a limited time.
Order online: www.bogsidebrewing.com/store
Delivery available to the Charlottetown area and Three Rivers area on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Delivery is $10, free for orders over $90.
Order online: evermoorebrewing.ca
Order before 4:00pm and receive your order the same day – 7 Days a week
Currently delivering same-day to Miscouche, Linkletter, Slemon Park, Sherbrooke, Summerside, New Annan, The Bedeques, Blue Shank, Kensington, Indian River, Malpeque, Darnley
Lone Oak Brewing
Order online: loneoakbrew.com
Free Shipping. All deliveries will be made within 1-2 business days.
Minimum order of 8 cans for those choosing the delivery method online, there is no minimum order for those choosing the pick-up method.
Myraid View Distillery
Order online: straitshine.com
Red Island Cider
Order via Facebook DM: www.facebook.com/RedIslandCider/
Website: Coming soon!
Order online: www.riverdaleorchard.com
Deep Roots Distillery
Orders can be placed by:
Charlottetown Farmers’ Market Online Store: charlottetownfarmersmarket.com/online-market/
This Policy of the Prince Edward Island Liquor Control Commission (the “Commission”) is to allow for direct delivery to consumers from manufacturers of products and agency stores (“Vendors”) in a safe and responsible manner. The Commission is enacting the Policy in response to the COVID-19 situation and the resulting closure of Provincial Liquor Stores and reserves the right to withdraw or modify the Policy at any time, for any reason whatsoever.
Effective March, 21, 2020 Agency Stores and PEILCC Licensed Manufacturers (Vendors) on Prince Edward Island will be allowed to deliver product directly to consumers on Prince Edward Island in accordance with the guidance below if they care to participate in the program.
1. Product by delivery must be sold at the price approved by the Commission.
2. Vendors are to promote payment methods by electronic means which supports social distancing, but are advised not to refuse cash payment which may put an undue burden on individuals who depend on cash as a means of payment.
3. Product may be ordered through online means, by email, by telephone or in person. Vendors are encouraged to promote ordering methods that assist with reducing unnecessary social contact. Reasonable efforts must be taken on ordering to ensure customers are 19 years or older.
4. Any persons ordering or receiving product must be 19 years of age. All delivery personnel must ask for valid proof of identification prior to releasing any product. A record confirming age verification upon delivery must be maintained for all orders. The Commission may perform “spot checking” or “mystery shopping” to ensure Vendors are in compliance.
5. All delivery of product by Vendors must be delivered by an employee of the Vendor or by a designated carrier, who agrees, in writing, to comply with this policy. In the event the carrier does not comply, the Vendor is liable for any resulting damages. For further clarity, all persons delivering products must be 19 years or older.
6. If customers are not present at the time of delivery, Vendors cannot leave product unattended at the delivery location. Vendors may make alternative delivery arrangements as they see fit, providing that they comply with this Policy.
7. Vendors may, in their sole discretion, charge a reasonable fee for delivery.
8. In the event that Vendors collect personal information, as defined in the Prince Edward Island Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, they must ensure customers are made aware of this prior to ordering and consent to this collection.
9. The Vendors understand that any and all issues arising with customers as a result of any order, purchase or delivery of product is the responsibility of the Vendors.
10. The Vendors acknowledge and agree that they assume all liability associated with delivery of product.
11. At this time, this Policy extends only to delivery to residents of Prince Edward Island.