Coconut-Lime Pumpkin Curry
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 3 Tbsp Thai yellow curry paste
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 pie pumpkin, peeled, seeds removed and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 can reduced fat coconut milk
- 1 cup vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 limes
- Cilantro leaves and Naan Bread for serving
- Heat the oil in a dutch oven over medium heat, then add the onions, garlic, ginger and curry paste for 2-3 mins until fragrant. Stir the pumpkin into the pan and coat in the paste, then pour in the stock and coconut milk. Bring everything to a simmer over medium-low heat, add the chickpeas, then cook for about 15 mins until the pumpkin is tender.
- Stir the juice of one lime into the curry, then cut the other lime into wedges to serve alongside. Sprinkle with cilantro leaves and serve with warm naan bread.