Cranberry, Walnut and Honey Baked Brie
- ½ cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup orange juice
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup walnut halves
- 1 lb double cream brie or other soft washed rind cheese
- Sea salt and cracked pepper to taste
- Cracker or bread for serving
- Preheat your oven to 375F. Combine the orange juice, honey and cranberries in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook until the orange juice evaporates and the remaining honey syrup is light amber colour. Stir in the walnuts and sprinkle in a little salt and pepper.
- Place the brie wheel in a small cast iron pan or brie baker and then spoon the walnut cranberry mixture overtop. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the sauce is bubbly and the brie is slightly bulging.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then serve warm with crackers and crusty bread.