Dark Chocolate & Walnut Sauce
- 1 cup (240g) dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) whipping cream
- ½ cup (125ml) light corn syrup
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1 pinch Kosher salt
- Add chocolate to a metal bowl.
- Combine cream and corn syrup in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Pour the liquid over the chocolate and let sit for 3-4 minutes until the chocolate has begun to melt.
- With a rubber spatula, stir until the chocolate has fully melted and combined with the cream mixture then fold in the chopped walnuts and a pinch of Kosher salt.
©2015-2016 Molson Coors Canada. For more Beer & Food pairings visit www.brewsandbites.ca