Greek Style Lamb Slider
- 1.5 kg ground lamb
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup (120g) fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4 tsp. (60g) dried oregano
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 English cucumber, peeled, seeded, and grated
- 1 cup (250ml) plain whole milk yogurt
- 4 tsp. (20ml) fresh lemon juice
- 4 tsp. (20g) chopped fresh mint
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 head Iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Mini slider buns
- Preheat BBQ to medium high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine cucumber, yogurt, lemon juice, mint and garlic to make tzatziki. Season with salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, combine lamb, onion, parsley and oregano. Season with salt and pepper.
- Form the mixture into small patties (around 15) about 2 centimeters thick
- Grill patties for 2 to 3 minutes per side, until medium-rare to medium.
- Halve the burger buns, and toast on the BBQ until slightly charred.
- Top the burger buns with the tzatziki, lettuce, red onion, tomatoes and the lamb patties.
©2015-2016 Molson Coors Canada. For more Beer & Food pairings visit www.brewsandbites.ca