Honey Roasted Root Vegetables
- 1 turnip, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 lb parsnips, peeled and halved
- 2 lb medium-sized carrots, peeled and halved
- 2 red onions, peeled and cut into wedges
- 3 Tbsp canola or vegetable oil
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/3 cup honey
- Pre-heat oven to 375F. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well to coat the vegetables evenly.
- Spread onto 2 parchment-lined baking sheets and roast for 35-40 minutes, until cooked through and browned.
Pairs well with:
Mirassou Pinot Noir