- 2 tsp. (10ml) vegetable oil
- 500g ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. (10g) chili powder
- 2 tbsp. (30g) jalapeno peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. (30g) fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) sour cream
- 1 bag (240g) corn chips
- 1 cup (240g) shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add vegetable oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook the ground beef until no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and chili powder and cook for an additional 2 minutes until garlic is soft.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a large rimmed baking sheet, top with beef and cheese and bake until cheese is melted, about 6 minutes.
- Top the nachos with jalapenos, tomato, green onions, coriander and sour cream and serve.
©2015-2016 Molson Coors Canada. For more Beer & Food pairings visit www.brewsandbites.ca