Orange and Honey Glazed Root Vegetables
Makes 6-8 Servings
- 6 small parsnips, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 6 small carrots, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 2 large beets, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 large orange, sliced thinly (peel left on)
- 1 large red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 2 Tbsp honey
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- Preheat your oven to 400F and prepare a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Toss all the ingredients together in a large bowl, then spread into an even layer. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until all the vegetables are beginning to soften and their edges are caramelized.