PEI Lobster Caprese Skewers
Makes 12 skewers
- 1 lb PEI Lobster Claws, cooked
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 block Dairy Isle Mozzarella Cheese, cubed
- ½ cup PEI Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar Reduction
- 1 tbsp Basil Leaves, chopped
- to taste Salt & Black Pepper
- 12 each Wooden Skewers
- Place 1 cherry tomato, 1 lobster claw and 1 cube of mozzarella cheese onto each skewer.
- Place skewers onto a serving platter.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar reduction & basil; season with salt & black pepper.
- Drizzle dressing over skewers and serve.
Chef’s Tip: For an added twist, place lobster and tomatoes onto skewers and marinate in dressing. Place onto a preheated grill and cook until heated through. Add the mozzarella cheese and serve.