Shrimp and Scallop Ceviche
- ½ lb raw bay scallops
- ½ lb uncooked small shrimp
- 1 cup lime juice (freshly squeezed from 6-8 limes)
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 handful cilantro leaves
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Combine lime juice, shrimp, scallops in a medium glass bowl. Toss to combine, cover with plastic wrap, and place in refrigerator to marinate for 3 hours or until the shrimp and scallops are white in color.
- Drain the liquid from the shrimp-scallop mixture, but do not rinse.
- Add remaining ingredients, toss gently to combine, and serve immediately.