Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced and mixed with ¼ cup sugar
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
- Juice and zest of ½ lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 golden oreos, crumbled
- Divide crumbled oreos between 6 x 6 oz (3/4 cup) mason jars, glasses or ramekins.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese on high speed for 5 minutes using an electric mixer.
- Add in the lemon and vanilla and beat another minute.
- Divide cream cheese mixture between serving dishes, then top with marinated berries.
- Chill, covered, until ready to serve.