Warm Potato Salad with Corned Beef and Dill
Makes 6 servings.
- 2 lbs small potatoes, scrubbed and cut into ½ inch pieces
- 2 dill pickles, chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, chopped
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- ¼ lb corned beef, chopped
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Place potatoes in a pot full of cold salted water and bring to a boil. Cook for 2-25 minutes, until tender. Drain and let cool to room temperature. Prepare everything else while the potatoes are cooling.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl, add potatoes and toss together. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Pairs well with: