Black & Blue Mojito
Makes 1 drink.
- ¼ lime, in wedges
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 ½ oz Havana Club Añejo
- Handful each blueberries and blackberries
- Ice cubes
- 4 oz club soda
- Mint sprig and lime wedge for garnish
- Place lime, mint leaves and sugar into a sturdy tall glass. Use a muddler to crush the mint and lime to dissolve the sugar.
- Add the berries, then fill the glass almost to the top with ice. Pour the rum over the ice, and fill the glass with soda water.
- Stir, taste, and add more sugar if desired. Garnish with another lime wedge and a sprig of mint.