Cedar Plank Salmon
Makes 6 Servings.
- 2 Cedar Planks, submerged in water overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- 6 x 5-6 oz boneless skinless salmon portions (all roughly the same shape)
- 1 lemon, cut into thin slices
- 6 small sprigs of rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill to 450F. Season the salmon on all sides with salt and pepper, then place it directly on the cedar plank (3 per plank). Break the sprigs of rosemary in half and place around the salmon, then lay a couple of the lemon slices on top of each piece of salmon.
- Place the planks directly on the grill and close the lid of your barbecue. Cook for 12-15 minutes, until the salmon is cooked through and almost opaque. Enjoy!