Watermelon and Feta Salad
- 3 tbsp. (45ml) fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. (45ml) vegetable oil
- ¼ cup (60g) chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tsp. (5g) dried oregano
- 1 tsp. (5g) Kosher salt
- ½ tsp. (3g) ground cumin
- ½ tsp. (3g) freshly cracked pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (around 120g each)
- 1½ cups (360g) diced seedless watermelon
- ¾ cup (180g) diced cucumber
- ¼ cup (60g) coarsely chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup (60g) diced red onion
- ¼ cup (60g) crumbled feta cheese
- Whisk lemon juice, vegetable oil, parsley, oregano, salt, pepper and cumin in a shallow dish; reserve 2 tablespoons on the side for the salad.
- Add chicken to marinade, cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade and BBQ over medium heat for around 6 minutes per side
- In a large bowl toss the watermelon, cucumber, olives, and red onion with the reserved marinade.
- Sprinkle the salad with feta cheese and serve along side the grilled chicken
©2015-2016 Molson Coors Canada. For more Beer & Food pairings visit www.brewsandbites.ca