Parsley and Mint Rainbow Tabbouleh (Vegan)
Makes 8-10 Servings.
- 2 cups cooked wheat bulgur
- 1 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1 cup fresh Italian Parsley, chopped
- 1 small red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 each red and yellow peppers, chopped
- 1 English cucumber, chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- For the dressing:
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and cracked pepper to taste
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Combine everything else in a large serving bowl and then pour over the dressing and mix well to combine. Add more salt and pepper if needed, then cover and chill for at least 20 minutes or up to 1 day in advance.
Pairs well with:
Stoneleigh Sauvignon Blanc