Potato and Zucchini Orecchiette Pasta
PREP TIME: 10 min
COOK TIME: 15 min
- 1 large Yukon potato, peeled and cut into 2 centimeter cubes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 medium zucchini (about 600g total), trimmed and cut into 2 centimeter dice
- 500g dried orechiette pasta
- 3 tbsp. (45ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. (30g) chopped basil
- 1/2 cup (120g) freshly grated Parmesan
- 3 tbsp. (45ml) extra virgin olive oil
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
- Add potatoes to boiling water and boil for 3 minutes. Add zucchini and pasta and boil until pasta is al dente.
- Reserve 1/2 cup cooking liquid then drain pasta and vegetables in a colander.
- In a bowl, gently toss pasta and vegetables with oil, reserved cooking liquid, and Parmesan.
- Season with additional salt and pepper and top with more Parmesan.
©2015-2016 Molson Coors Canada. For more Beer & Food pairings visit www.brewsandbites.ca