Pumpkin Spice Semifreddo
Makes about 1 ½ Litres
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅔ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp cloves
- ¼ tsp allspice
- 2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Stir the condensed milk, vanilla, spices and salt together in a medium bowl. Stir well to combine.
- In a separate bowl, beat the whipped cream with a whisk until it is fluffy and makes stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped cream to the condensed milk mixture and fold it in carefully until it’s barely combined.
- Spread the mixture into a shallow casserole dish and freeze for at least 2 hours (overnight is better!)
- Once the mixture is frozen, cover tightly with plastic wrap.Enjoy with caramel sauce, salted nuts or with espresso poured over top!