Salt Water Boiled Lobster
- 6 market-size (1 ¼ lbs each) fresh live PEI lobsters
- 12 L sea water OR 12 L water mixed with ½ cup sea salt
- Heat the water in a large stock pot over high heat and bring to a rolling boil.
- Remove the bands from all the lobster’s claws and then use tongs to put the lobsters in the pot.
- Cook the lobsters for 14 minutes, then carefully remove them from the pot and lay them on their backs on a cutting board.
- Serve immediately with lemon and lots of melted butter.